Vicki, Hana and Cilla kindly visited today to film my L3. It was great to finally meet Cilla, but I already felt we 'knew' each other through our blogs.
Cam quite enjoyed herself too, once she found out there was hay and carrots in the float. As it was rainy Hana and Cilla were in the float, Hana sitting in her chair and Cilla on the floor. Cam carefully stepped between them and got to the back of the float where the hay was - all her idea - I was ineffectively trying to stop her going on as it was so funny. Vicki and I were planning our campaign outside.
Thank you SO much ladies for all your support, time, computer savvy and patience. It definitely wasn't the best Cam and I have been but I'm likely to be like that for a while with camera nerves, so am going to send it off anyway after all your efforts. I look forward to helping you film your auditions too - Cilla, I might be over in September!!
Fantastic to have such a great bunch of Parelli buddies - and that includes all my other friends who weren't here yesterday...
Time I set my next goal - liberty audition in a couple of weeks time I think - not making any assumptions about filming though - you all might be busy and we might need to do YOURS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was great to meet you and to lend some moral support if nothing else! Cam and you have such a wonderful relationship which was a joy to see.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even mind the bite from one of the twins on my toe either lol
I would love to see you in the UK in September and I may even have another horse by then!!? xxx
Oh Jane that's just so marvelous- brings tears to my eyes when I see how far you and your horses have come- keep it coming XX
ReplyDeleteyay - sending good vibes with the DVD all the way to America.... you did really well (both of you).
ReplyDelete