Just quickly as I must go out and play with Rafiki and the float. Vicki and I caught up yesterday at Vicki's piece of paradise - wow it is a great property. We had a lovely lunch then out to play with the horses.
I was SO impressed seeing Vicki's relationship with Garbo especially - I knew it was good but didn't realise it was that good!! Great liberty - Vicki you both looked so harmonious and 'together'!! The other thing was seeing the float loading and how that has come on - not seen Garbo so willingly trot on and move over before - I learned a lot from your assertiveness - thank you. Hopefully you can learn something from all those minutes of video on your camera, and be proud of what you have achieved!
The other highlight (there were so many) was Vicki allowing me to have a play with Garbo and Maraschino - such a different experience to playing with my horses. Thanks for trusting me.....hope I didn't confuse them too much.
Last night I too woke up at 3am for an hour, (having watched new L2 in the evening)all I could think about was Pat saying 'it is the concept not the detail' - I had a few other creative useful thoughts too but annoyingly they have floated away...better watch again tonight! Think I need to get more of those concepts truly embedded rather than fussing about the detail (and didn't that just show up with me complaining about the subtitles - sorry!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the update. wish i was with you guys.
ReplyDeletefussy details = micro managing = i am guilty.
see you guys in jan at my place.
awwww shucks - thanks! It was a great afternoon but went waaaaaaayy too fast.... you did great with the boys they loved you!
ReplyDeleteIt's the concept not the detail..... hmmmmm seems I missed that gem!
Thanks!!
ps videos are FAB