This is where the builders rested the (very hot) roof iron on the grass...
Our future view from the sitting room - you can just see the arena
The house as it is now..Thought I'd write a quick update as it is ages since I've blogged. I have done nothing with the horses beyond feeding, feet, de-ticking (this year is the worst ever,) and moving paddocks for the past couple of weeks. Currently I have so many jobs to do generally (with it being spring...re-reading this no it isn't it is early summer and I have a lot to achieve during this summer)and with the house and horse shed build that I decided to have at least a couple of weeks getting those out of the way, as it was impacting on my horse time - I couldn't focus on them. Also our summer 'run' of visitors starts Tuesday, going through until March...so the house needs a bit of a spruce up.
I have done well this week with jobs, and planted over 150 plants form the tunnel-soon-to -be replaced-with-horse-shed so hopefully by the end of the weekend the worst will be over and I can concentrate on the horses again - visitors will just have to fit in...!!
One of the most important things I have done is set some goals - one of them was to submit online L3 at the end of January - need to get going for that one!!

Yay - house looks awesome - as does the grass!! Poor burnt bit!! Ouch. It's going to be fabulous!! I recognise that green and white building paper look!! What colour joinery did you go for in the end.
ReplyDeleteI had a good 18 months of exactly what you are doing - feel like this is the first summer in three I will be able to just relax and do horse stuff and not have to organise, manage stress or paint!