Friday, June 10, 2011

Forest ride

Looks like a devil horse here but she isn't. You can just see the foliage in her mouth....she got quite dominant at one point so I got off, but can't remember if this was here. Aren't we lucky to have lovely sandy trails!

I like this one - we look quite harmonious!!




Heading for grass....!!




A few pics from our forest ride earlier this week....I meant to blog earlier but just haven't had the time...














I am shocked at just how far forward my legs are but I need them to be a bit forward as Miss Rafiki sometimes stumbles in her big gumboots. Hopefully she won't need them forever. Also I'm trusting her to look where she is going and she doesn't always so I need to sit back, and for me it is hard to sit back and keep my legs back!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely day.... don't you have to wear hi-vis in your forest?

    ReplyDelete