Friday, September 4, 2009

BIGGER BFO backed up by the teleseminar!

I was driving to work this morning (Wednesday (Tuesday for those not living in NZ lol!)) when it suddenly came to me. Cameo's physical wriggliness and uneven jerky forward movement is all about EMOTIONS. She is a RBI and I have never ridden such a fearful horse before. She used to appear RBE and ran off with me which scared me in a way that I didn't understand - other horses per-parelli had 'run off 'with me but not scared me - now I know the difference was the brain - the others were just a bit exuberant but Cameo was in a blind panic and not thinking.



Riding Hebee who is now a relatively confident and much more centered LBI made me feel more like I used to but only better, as it was so harmonious. It wasn't all about me being a hopeless rider - there was other stuff going on too - horses teach humans...thanks Hebee.



I had just come to this realisation and excitedly emailed Claire, then yesterday listened to the telseminar. Wow I couldn't believe it - Linda talked about LB and RB horses that don't want to go, and how with LB it is motivation and RB is confidence. Of course it is but I never realised how much it shows up by 'feel' in the horses body when you are riding. In the moments of confidence Cam now shows when I am riding she is a different horse and 'easy' to ride. It is happening more and more frequently.



Don't these things seem so obvious when you start to 'get it'!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree - esp with Introverts. Garbo was labelled difficult to ride yet I beleive it was his confidence - he would try so hard the 'normal way' and still not get it right and I think this really knocked him about... good on you for joining the dots. I really enjoy the Teleseminars don't you.

    ReplyDelete