I finally made it after a tiring journey and nearly missing the (only) flight to Durango because the pland from LA to Phoenix was 40 minutes late. I RAN as fast as I possibly could along 4 travelators - if you have been to Phoenix you'll know that A22 to B1A is a very long way - glad I had been working on my fitness! Made it just in time and got them to wait for a lady in a wheelchair.
I was starving by the time I got to Durango having had no lunch (was planned for Phoenix) and only a bit of cereal on the plane (ran out of hot breakfast :( ) and a tiny bagel in LA. Am feeling content and well fed now and sharing the lovely apartment Vicki has rented. Nice to catch up and hear all that Vicki has been up to.
Not sure what I'll do tomorrow apart from get some proper food. Caton and Pat are competing somewhere so we might go and watch - will be an experience!!
Will blog properly from Monday I hope....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment