After a good sleep last night I was ready to get up at 6.30am. Vicki and I went and saw heart her horse and I was looking down the horse pens I pointed out to Vicki where my pen was last year and that the horse in there looked just like Pierson. To my amazement as I got closer it looked more and more like him and I called out and he left his hay and reached out to me - it was him and he recognised me!!!! I was so touched. I met the girl who is leasing him and she started off having similar issues with him suddenly going RB etc. I was really pleased to hear she had been awarded a green string for liberty and online - I had left him at a solid L2 and someone has progressed. I was SO pleased he recognised me in a positive way! :) back to the ranch now so catch up more later I hope. Watched Pat in a cutting competition today - loved watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you arrived safely. Aww Pierson remembered you that's so nice. Have a great week. Hana x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely- not only meeting up with Vicki- your horsey friend too...Have fun. Kathy XX
ReplyDelete