Can't believe we are halfway through the week already. :(. Having an an amazing time though and just learning SO much - have had a few BFOs and finally got things on another level!
Yesterday we went through simulations of all the games in depth and my understanding is way better now so I'll be ready for doing those lessons as a trainee I hope!! Parelli has raised the bar though and it is a pre-requisite to have passed L4 online before progressing to a full 1*, so it will take me a while to do that. Hopefully Cam is better and I can progress with her a bit otherwise I could be a 1* trainee for sometime while Rafiki gets there. I'm glad though that so much importance is placed on horsemanship and constant improvement - thats the way it should be. here's hoping I pass - we are constantly being assessed - Russell and Jackie have been part of the assessor team so that was a bit nerve wracking...though great to see them and see Jackie riding Allure today.
Today we had a whole afternoon of Linda (and Vinnie and Moxie!) teaching us on questions and getting to the bottom of them and the real reason they are being asked - was just amazing - she is such a great teacher, and we were honoured she could spare us so much time. This morning we were out in the really hot sun playing teambuilding games - I have written every single one down for future reference as they were such fun!!
Not writing too much as the computer is SO slow - maybe something to do with the 5.4 earthquake in the USA night before last - I didn't feel it though.
lets see what tomorrow brings.....I'll enjoy regardless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh so much information. You and Vicki will be worn out. Hana
ReplyDeleteFantastic- sounds awsome...the teambuilding games sound very interesting too...cheers
ReplyDeleteKathy
I thought i wouldn't enjoy the team building games but I did! You wont be far off L4 online Jane. X
ReplyDelete