Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Winter colour..

This pic was taken a week or so ago but it was like this again this morning - so cold!!



But it warmed up enough for sun bathing. This is Merlot. Shiraz was going to investigate something - her confidence has certainly improved -she trotted off to see what the neighbour was doing!


This is the gang relaxing in the sun. I left Cam's cover on as I wanted to ride and I know what she'd do!

Shiraz, showing off her pretty face

Interesting, Cam followed me into the arena. We had a good ride - softer transitions than yesterday. We also tried porky back from the hock for the first time- she got it both sides off a phase 1!!!! (yes, a real phase 1!!) So pleased!!

Shiraz showing off her trick. I couldn't upload the video so this is the next best thing. Carrot??

I also did her feet -she couldn't have been better behaved. Then as well asride Cam I had a quick play with Rafiks in the afternoon- she felt like MOVING so we did rapid figure of eight at trot/canter with some big loops too - such fun!! Merlot's turn tomorrow.

Today I thought I'd take a few pics of flowers we have out in the garden on the way down to the horses.Well, 45 pictures later I got there!! Just uploaded a few - didn't realise we had so much colour - about 55 different plants/trees with flowers on today in all. Funny how most of these are blues - we also have pinks reds, whites and yellows/creams out too.





























No comments:

Post a Comment