Saturday, December 18, 2010

Awesome play with Cameo

Had a great play on the 45ft - sent her to the pedestal and the barrels with me 45ft away, backed softly to the end of the line, then did sideways over a barrel at about 30ft. Then played with figure of 8 and circles at trot and canter. Finished with a short liberty play - I asked her to jump the single barrel, which she did, then turned and jumped it another 3 times by herself. Was amazing in 'slow motion' - like the spanish stallions that stand on the hq - she did that I could clearly see the soles of her forefeet before she jumped the rest of it.

Played with Rafiki on the 45 ft with me being more provocative. I got a smarter back up by tapping her cannon bones when she was dragging her feet. A lot more respectful after that. we finished by me sitting on her, we practised standing still (big for her..) and getting relaxed lateral flexion while keeping her brain. All good! By then it was pouring...

No comments:

Post a Comment