These are her back feet - the periople is quite dry and you can just about see some lines in the hoof horn, but I don't think they are as bad as I thought.
This is the underneath of that foot - there is a fair bit of concavity and I have been leaving the old sole to help protect her - it will come off when we get a damp day... You can see where she had some heel abcesses, just as I got back form Colorado!!
Her frog doesn't look too bad though. A whole lot better than when I got her - must be doing something right...

gosh she's lost some weight - or is it just the angle of the photo? Feet look great... not alot different to my boys re the dryness. Trying White Lightening Gel on the seedy toe (did I tell you?)
ReplyDeleteJust the angle of the pic - she has actually put weight on and is not as thin as she was thankfully. it was really hard to get a pic not looking into the sun and with her in it - she was a bit restless
ReplyDelete