Well I've had to learn to use my imagination - I have a touch of tennis elbow - very much better now but so frustrating just as I have time off.
So...I decide maybe not to ride Rafiki but to ride Cam bareback in walk(couldn't lift the saddle) and see 'how little does it take' and 'don't make me use the rein'. wow it was fun!!
She really is super sensitive - most times all I had to do was 'look' with all my eyes and off she went. she did make me giggle - couple of times she got a little enthusiastic and we had a bit of a trot but she is so easy to sit to when LB compared with the horrible experience of riding a RB Cam bareback. Then she virtually pings me off - bit like riding an eel (I imagine!) when she is like that - horribly wiggly but rock solid muscle with no give.
Anyway hoping for more riding tomorrow...had opportunity to spend some 'rellie time' recently is great to see my mum as she has made monumental effort to get here...
Hope everyone else is having fun...
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear your Mum arrived safe & sound in time for Christmas- so lovely for you all. Glad to hear your elbow is improving. J always so positive- don't make me use the rein..How cool is that. Sounds like fun..XX
ReplyDeleteHi Sorry your elbow is still giving you gib. But sounds like your having fun. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having good time!
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing you and your family - two and four-legged - a wonderful 2011!
Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central
George has the AMAZING thing that cured his (and My Mums tendon injury while she was here (10 days) - it's called PowerBall.... http://www.powerballs.com/ - works amazingly - Mums doctor was blown away - as was George's Physio
ReplyDeleteoh there's a NZ site George just told me - http://www.powerballs.co.nz
ReplyDelete