here is Mt Merlot - not a great pic. Also the camera doesn't do the shine on his, Shiraz's and Cameo's coats justice. he is also dirty here of course! we had a very quick play today - short a\with lots of variet as I haven't really played since July. I was going to ask him to squeeze between the barrels and made a gap, but he carefully jumped over the single barrel and then stopped and turned expecting a treat!! I'm going so carefully with him - need to keep it really quick short and interesting or he goes introverted..but when he is extroverted he is AMAZING!!!
Princes Shiraz showing off her tummy and unbrushed silver mane. Merlot (in the back ground) has just been trying to undress me - he loves playing with any loose clothing, or anything else. he is now picking up his bucket and offering it to me - his idea, one step on from the halter!!
Cam is such a sweetie - you can see she has done NOTHING since May... we had a very short play today at liberty as I knew she wanted to play...warmed up in a minute (literally!), then we did jump a single barrle towards me (at liberty!) and sideways over another barrel, and I stopped there after about 2 minutes, as she was so engaged and LB... what a star - wish I'd had the camera!!

Great photos - I can see the shiny coats... lovely blue sky too - wow - big cracks! They all look great - esp Merlot
ReplyDeleteActually they don't look so bad - their coats were so dusty and I didn't have time to brush as R was taking the pics while I held them. This one shows rafiki's real weight better.
ReplyDeleteYes cracks are massive...