Monday, April 11, 2011
Fab news!!
Just have to blog this - have just found out that I will be going to Colorado for the 1* in August!! I was doubtful for a while as I knew neither Rafiki nor Cam would be advanced enough to pass L3 freestyle with me, having missed 3 months of summer, so I was prepared for alternative options. I wasn't prepared to over step the mark with either of them tho - we have taken so long to get to where we are..... Anyway, of course Parelli live by their principles and a solution was sorted....has given me even more incentive to progress as fast as horses will be happy with - just love this programme!! After today and Rafiki showing up as yet another horse, (and I know exactly why it happened, and appreciate the lesson rafiki - thank you) I realise just how far apart she and Cam are horsenalitywise, all the better to teach me....whatever will the twins have in store for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great news of course.... xx
ReplyDeleteFab news, just as you said!
ReplyDeleteIsabelle
excellent!
ReplyDelete