The above shows some prep for the performance summit - cute tents!! The atmosphere was really 'up' this afternoon and luckily we weren't riding - Pierson was full of snort and tension, but didn't go RBE apart form one spooky moment.
Today we got our midterm results - I was pleasantly suprised with mine given my diabolical practical results - on the final set of tests I hope to do a lot better but have a long way to go. I think some people were disappointed with theirs - maybe I am too easily pleased but at least I stay positive!
Unfortunately Pierson had a slightly swollen near fore fetlock this morning - think he slipped in his pen overnight, so I didn't do much at all today. Just focussed on low key sideways and yoyo. He was feeling full of it this afternoon so I expect a few fireworks tomorrow. We only have lessons in the morning due to the summit. Then we are free to watch and learn as much as we want, which is GREAT!! I am just SO lucky to be here, particularly for this. Now I understand if I had waited for 2012 to come here I probably wouldn't have had the opportunity - you might have noticed how few courses there are in Colorado next year....
Time to go - will definitely take some pics tomoorow - around 800-900 people expected so will be pretty amazing ...

Well done on your mid terms. Hope Pierson will be ok.
ReplyDeleteOh you are going to have so much fun. Glad to hear about the good test results. Well done, hope Piersons foot gets better soon. Have Pat or Linda given you guys any lessons/sessions yet? Why do you think there are so few courses next year?
ReplyDeleteThe summit! You really are in for extra treats eh? Excellent. I hope Piersons fetlock goes down. x
ReplyDeletewell I didn't think there would be MUD there too...what fun to be there for the Summit- soak it all up Jane- I am really looking forward to hearing all about it...well done on the Mid term results. Pierson is quite a character it seems. XXX Kathy
ReplyDeleteHi all, thanks so much for your comments!!Piersons fetlock seems 100% today so glad I rested him yesterday.
ReplyDeleteJx