Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pressure.....

Couldn't send this the other night as the blog thing wasn't working and only a little of this and the next post has been saved, but will put it up anyway!!


Well, they just keep turning the 'pressure' dial up - some people finding it hard to cope with (more people in tears today..) but I seem to operate better under pressure so far. Long may it last!!

Today we had another looooong riding session - 3 hours uninterrupted so not quite as long as yesterday. Some of us also fitted a short ride in this morning. It was so hot I felt quite tired today.

We have started to work towards bridleless riding which is quite challenging on a horse still learning sideways.

3 comments:

  1. Blogspot was down everywhere so I couldn't post either. It's all back to normal now and I got to read three of your posts all in one go. Heaven lol!
    There is a lot to do, eh? No wonder you are tired.

    c x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of pressure is making people cry? Are they putting it on themselves? Great to hear you are thriving - you love goals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great attitude- working under pressure would be sooo hard- but so much can be gained- everything you've learned from the very beginning of Parelli would come into play here- Gooo Jane. XXXX

    ReplyDelete